blank'/> SHARING THE REAL TRUTH: Jesus is my life (Blessed Teresa of Calcutta) - The Eucharistic Blessing --- uploaded video in 2010 by Dun René A. Cilia - R.I.P.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Jesus is my life (Blessed Teresa of Calcutta) - The Eucharistic Blessing --- uploaded video in 2010 by Dun René A. Cilia - R.I.P.




(a reflection written by Mother Teresa of Calcutta)

This is Jesus to me:

Jesus is the Word made flesh
Jesus is the Bread of Life
Jesus is the Victim offered for our sins on the Cross,
The Sacrifice offered at the Holy Mass,
for the sins of the world and mine.

Jesus is the Word-to be spoken
Jesus is the Truth-to be told
Jesus is the Way-to be walked
the Light-to be lit
the Life-to be lived.

Jesus is the Love-to be loved
Jesus is the Joy-to be shared
Jesus is the Sacrifice-to be offered,
The Peace-to be given,
The Bread of Life.

Jesus is the Hungry-to be fed
Jesus is the Thirsty-to be satiated
Jesus is the Naked-to be clothed
The Homeless-to be taken in
The Sick-to be healed.

Jesus is the Lonely-to be loved,
The Unwanted-to be wanted
The Leper-to wash his wounds
The Beggar-to give him a smile
The Drunkard-to listen to him
The Mental-to protect him
The Little One-to embrace him
The Blind-to lead him
The Dumb-to speak for him
The Crippled-to walk with him
The Drug addict-to befriend him
The Prostitute-to remove from danger and befriend her
Jesus is the Prisoner-to be visited
The Old-to be served.

To me Jesus is my God
Jesus is my Spouse
Jesus is my Life
Jesus is my only Love
Jesus is my All in all
Jesus is my Everything!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Filmed at the Archbishop's Seminary Main Chapel.
Special thanks to Rev. Noel Borg