blank'/> SHARING CATHOLIC TRUTH: The Miracle Prayer + Hymns + HOW TO RECITE THE MOST HOLY ROSARY IN ENGLISH - as we Maltese generally recite it in the Maltese Language. + LITANY + CATECHESIS

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

The Miracle Prayer + Hymns + HOW TO RECITE THE MOST HOLY ROSARY IN ENGLISH - as we Maltese generally recite it in the Maltese Language. + LITANY + CATECHESIS

  



THE MIRACLE PRAYER - by Fr. Peter M. Rookey, OSM. - (who died peacefully in his sleep in the overnight hours of September 9-10, 2014) R.I.P.

video

Lord, Jesus, I come before You, just as I am. I am sorry for my sins, I repent of my sins, please forgive me. In Your name, I forgive all others for what they have done against me. I renounce Satan, the evil spirits and all their works. I give You my entire self Lord Jesus, now and forever. I invite You into my life Jesus. I accept You as my Lord, my God and my Saviour.  Please heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul and spirit.
Come Lord Jesus, cover me with Your precious blood. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit, I love You Jesus. I praise You Jesus. I thank You Jesus. I shall follow You every day of my life.
Amen.







 

Here I am Lord

video





THE MOST HOLY ROSARY IN ENGLISH - as we Maltese generally recite it in the Maltese Language.(The translation from our language may vary)

to print - click over image, right click and choose print
ROSARY page 1 of 2
 
SALVE REGINA

video
 
 
ROSARY page 2 of 2 
 

ISN'T HE BEAUTIFUL

video
  



The Benefits of Praying the Rosary in a Group
Published on 4 Oct 2014
Fr. Andre speaks on Our Lady during the “Day With Mary” held at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish in Rockingham, Western Australia on 4 October 2014.






Our Lady Help of Christians  
Published on 8 Sep 2014
Fr. Joseph Michael speaks on Our Lady during the “Day With Mary” held at St. Cecilia Parish in Floreat, Western Australia on 6 September 2014. 








.