blank'/> SHARING THE REAL TRUTH: I LOVE THE WAY YOU THINK ... LORD GOD --- (Misty Edwards feat. Katie Reed) + Lyrics

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

I LOVE THE WAY YOU THINK ... LORD GOD --- (Misty Edwards feat. Katie Reed) + Lyrics

Matthew 11:28-30
 
New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (NRSVCE)
 
 
28 “Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” 
 
 







Verse
// You are the kindest one I know
Gracious and Your anger’s slow //


 Chorus
// I love the way You think, and I love the way You feel
I love that beautiful mind That beautiful heart of Yours //
 

 Improv
I have nothing to bring to the table I have nothing, just an empty vessel
You came, You draw me to the brokenhearted
You came and filled an empty vessel


 Bridge
// Wrap me in Your mercy

Yoke me in Your meekness
With cords of loving kindness

Bind me to You //










.

No comments: