Then found it in this site.
In recent years there has been a resurgence of interest in demonic possession. Movies and books, along with human fears and fascinations, are largely the cause. Although actual demonic possession is somewhat rare, it does occur. Each diocese ought to have an appointed exorcist to assess possession. This exorcist, with the permission of the bishop, should use the Rite of Major Exorcism when true and morally certain possession has been determined.
1) Know who you are
3) Know the tactics of your enemy
4) In spiritual battle you always have to keep your peace
5) Know your weaknesses (your fallen passions - angles of attack) - 7 Deadly Sins: Anger, Gluttony, Greed, Pride, Laziness, Lust, Envy
6) We need to have a Holy Spirit inspired specific strategy
7) Remember. Remember the Lord (your first Love). Remember what is most important: union with God.
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength (Deuteronomy 6)
"O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those who are in most need of Your mercy."