blank'/> SHARING THE REAL TRUTH: I FIND YOUR LOVE, AMAZING GRACE - Beth Nielsen Chapman --- & --- Simple guitar chords

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I FIND YOUR LOVE, AMAZING GRACE - Beth Nielsen Chapman --- & --- Simple guitar chords



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq5goY53J28


I'll catch your smile...on someone's face
Your whisper in...the wind's embrace
Through diamond stars...and songs and dreams
I find your love...in everything

The sun, the sky the...rolling sea
All conspire... to comfort me
From sorrow's edge...life's beauty seems
To find your love....in everything

I've come to trust...the hope it brings
To find your love...in everything
 
       Even as I...fall apart,
       Even through my...shattered heart
 
I'll catch your smile...on someone's face
...AMAZING GRACE !

 


Simple guitar chords...to praise the Lord...