blank'/> SHARING THE REAL TRUTH: Song of St Francis --- GOD, MY GOD, YOU LOVE ME, AS IF I WERE THE ONLY ONE TO LOVE !

Monday, June 04, 2012

Song of St Francis --- GOD, MY GOD, YOU LOVE ME, AS IF I WERE THE ONLY ONE TO LOVE !

 
 
 
 
 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO2cQ0pepI4

Sunlight, moonglow, bright stars
God, my God what an artist You are
The sky, the earth, the sea
How could You notice me

Father, I am too small
To be seen on Your canvas at all
An incidental speck
A grain of dust and yet
You love me
You love me
As if I were the only one to love

You have lavished on me
All Your kindness so unsparingly
My honour, wealth, and skill
Are worthlessness yet still
You love me
You love me
As if I were the only one to love.

How can You see me, how can You hear me
How can You feel, how can You reach
How can You touch, how can You love me ?

You love me
As if I were the only one to love.



                                                 Sung by LUKE GARRETT

 
 
 
 
.